Financial Year 2016/17
The accounts for the year ended 31st March 2017 were made available for public inspection from 7th June to 18th July 2017, a period of 30 days as required by the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 (ss 26,27)
The audited accounts were published on 31st August 2017 following conclusion of the audit by Grant Thornton UK LLP
Internal Audit Reports
The end of year accounts and internal control procedures are reviewed annually by the internal auditor who is independent of the Parish Council.
- Report of the Internal Auditor 2016-17 (PowerPoint Presentation, 69 Kb)
Report of the Internal Auditor for the year 2016-17
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Charlton Kings Parish Council. The precept for the year 2016-17 was £65,028
- Financial Regulations 18/16/17 (PDF, 691 Kb)
Financial Regulations adopted by Council Minute 18/16/17
The Parish Council makes small awards to community groups in Charlton Kings. Applications may be submitted between May and November each year.
- Community Grant Scheme Application Form (PDF, 370 Kb)
Application for Community Grant Scheme funding
- Community Grant Scheme Rules (PDF, 382 Kb)
Rules of the Community Grant Scheme - approved by Council Minute 181/15/16
- Community Grant Scheme summary 2016-17 (PDF, 343 Kb)
Summary of grants awarded under the Community Grant Scheme in 2016 -17
Expenditure is reported monthly at the Full Council Meeting and, on the resolution of the Council, the Chairman will sign the report as a true record.
- Meeting Papers #178 Payments List 2018 01 29 (PDF, 224 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - January 2018
- Meeting Papers #163 Payments List 2017 12 18 (PDF, 234 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - December 2017
- Meeting Papers #144 Payments List 2017 11 27 (PDF, 240 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - November 2017
- Meeting Papers #124 Payments List 2017 10 30 (PDF, 239 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - October 2017
- Meeting Papers #103 Payments List 2017 09 25 (PDF, 232 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - September 2017
- Meeting Papers #82 Payments List 2017 08 21 (PDF, 214 Kb)
Monthly expenditure - August 2017
Here you can find details of any invitations to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value exceeding £5,000. At present, there are no tenders to display.