The Council currently has two councillor vacancies.
Do you live or work in Charlton Kings?
Would you like the opportunity to play an active role in your community?
Our councillors, who are unpaid volunteers, attend monthly meetings of the Full Council and also serve on various committees:
- Commenting to Cheltenham Borough Council on planning issues in our area
- Managing our 240 allotments
- Looking after community concerns such as public footpaths and traffic
- Providing the facilities of the Parish Hub, including the Stanton Hall, Conference Room and public toilets
- Responding to public consultations on issues that affect our community.
If you are interested in applying to become a Parish Councillor, please contact the Parish Clerk, Liz Dowie on 250087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 20th April 2017
page last edited on 12th April 2017