Charlton Kings Parish Council Charlton Kings Parish Council sets aside a sum of money each year to support community projects and applications for grants may be submitted anytime between April and November.
Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the Parish Office (01242 250087 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our Community Grant scheme is currently open for applications for funding in the period April to November 2021.
Community Grants - 2020-21
- Great Western Air Ambulance: £250 - to support continued access to the service by local residents
- Cobalt: £350 - to support work with cancer and dementia patients
- Neighbourhood Watch: £250 - toward the bicycle coding event that took place in Charlton Kings on 11th July 2020
- Friends of Leckhampton Hill and Charlton Kings Common (FOLK): £100 - to purchase cutting tools for use by the organisation's working parties
Community Grants - 2019-20
- Happy Circle: £200 towards a dinner to reduce social isolation
- Cotswold Wardens: £350 toward maintenance and fuel for a vehicle to transport tools for conservation working groups
- Neighbourhood Watch: £250 towards the cost of security marking kits for bicycles
- Charlton Kings in Bloom: £350 towards planting around the War Memorial in 2020
- Friends of Leckhampton Hill and Charlton Kings Common (FOLK): £100 towards refurbishment of the trailer used by its conservation working parties