Working to support our community

How to provide feedback or make a complaint

Providing feedback

If you would like to provide feedback - either positive or negative - about the Parish Council, please contact the Clerk on or 01242 250087 in the first instance.

Making a complaint

The way in which complaints are dealt with will vary according to the type of complaint. This is set out in our Complaints Policy which can be accessed below.

If you wish to make a complaint about the Council, or a Councillor or a member of Council staff, please contact Mrs Joanna Noles, Clerk and RFO at the Parish Office on or 01242 250087 in the first instance. She will be able to advise you on the procedures for submitting your complaint in line with our Complaints Policy.

If your complaint is about the Clerk, please contact the Chair of the Council on

Last updated: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 11:48