Full Council Meeting of Charlton Kings Parish Council, 7.00 pm on 28th June 2021 in the Stanton Hall
The next Full Council Meeting of Charlton Kings Parish Council will be at 7.00 pm on Monday, 28th June 2021 in the Stanton Hall.
The legislation that permitted virtual meetings ended on 7th May 2021 so we are now required to hold all Full Council and committee meetings in person.
A maximum of 6 members of the public are permitted to attend this meeting subject to the following points.
- Access is given on a "first-come-first-served" basis
- Please form a socially-distanced queue at the main entrance to the Stanton Hall (by the Library) until asked to enter
- Please wear a face covering (unless exempt) and use the hand-sanitizer provided at the entrance. You will be asked to provide your name and contact details on entry.
- Please remain seated throughout the meeting.
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO FEEL UNWELL MUST NOT ENTER THE BUILDING.
- IF YOU ARE IN A VULNERABLE CATEGORY, OR OVER 70, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT YOU ENTER THIS BUILDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• If members of the public do not feel comfortable attending a face-to-face meeting they may submit any questions or comments in advance by 12.00 noon on the day of the meeting to email@example.com
More information: Agendas & Minutes
Posted: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 12:20 by Joanna Noles