Planning Committee Meeting - Monday 13th September at 7.00pm
The next meeting of the Planning Committee will be at 7.00pm on Monday 13th September 2021 in the Stanton Hall.
The legislation that permitted virtual meetings ended on 7th May 2021 so we are now required to hold all Full Council and committee meetings in person.
- Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting will be asked to form a socially-distanced queue at the main entrance to the Stanton Hall (by the Library) until they are given access to the building by a Councillor or member of staff immediately prior to the start of the meeting.
- Members of the public will be asked to wear face masks, unless exempt from doing so under current government legislation, and use the hand-sanitizer provided at the entrance. Face masks may be removed if everyone present at the meeting is comfortable with this. Members of the public will be asked to provide their name and contact details on entry.
- Members of the public must proceed as directed to their seat at the meeting and remain in it until the end of the meeting.
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MUST CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org if they develop COVID-19 within 14 days of the date of the meeting.
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO FEEL UNWELL MUST NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. You must return home and follow government guidance.
- IF YOU ARE IN A VULNERABLE CATEGORY, OR OVER 70, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT YOU ENTER THIS BUILDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- If members of the public do not feel comfortable attending a face-to-face meeting they may submit any questions or comments in advance by 12.00 noon on the day of the meeting to the key member of staff for that meeting (as identified on the agenda).
Posted: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:50 by Joanna Noles