Community Development Committee meeting, Monday, 15th November 2021, 7.00 pm
The next meeting of the Community Development Committee will be at 7.00 pm on Monday, 15th November 2021 in the Stanton Hall.
The legislation that permitted virtual meetings ended on 7th May 2021 so we are now required to hold all in-person meetings for Full Council and all Standing Committees. Members of the public are permitted to attend these meeting subject to the following points.
• Members of the public who wish to attend the meeting will be asked to form a socially-distanced queue at the external entrance to the Conference Room until they are given access to the building by a Councillor or member of staff immediately prior to the start of the meeting.
• Members of the public must proceed as directed to their seat at the meeting and remain in it until the end of the meeting.
• MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MUST CONTACT email@example.com if they develop COVID-19 within 14 days of the date of the meeting.
• MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO FEEL UNWELL MUST NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. You must return home and follow government guidance.
• IF YOU ARE IN A VULNERABLE CATEGORY, OR OVER 70, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT YOU ENTER THIS BUILDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• If members of the public do not feel comfortable attending a face-to-face meeting they may submit any questions or comments in advance by 9.00 am on the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: Agendas & Minutes
Posted: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 17:35 by Joanna Noles