#WarmCheltenham is a project working to offer spaces to people who might not be able to keep themselves warm this winter
A place to come and keep warm! Get access to:
- Tea, coffee and toast
- Charging points
- Crossword/colouring books
The #WarmCheltenham warm places venues are:
- Charlton Kings Library - Charlton Kings: Open Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday:9.30am to 1pm & 2pm-5.30pm, Thursday: 9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 7.00pm, Saturday: 9.30am to 3pm
- Charlton Kings Club - Charlton Kings: Open Friday: 12pm to 2.30pm
- Cornerstone Centre – Oakley: Open Monday 12pm to 2.30pm, Wednesday 12pm to 4pm, Thursday 2pm to 4pm, Friday 1.30pm to 4pm
- Cheltenham Elim Church – Town centre: Open Tuesday 10am to 3pm
- Kings table, Trinity Cheltenham – Town centre: Open Monday and Friday 9.30am to 3pm
- School House Café – St Paul's: Open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm, Saturday 10am to 4pm
- Springbank Community Resource Centre: Open Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm
- Cheltenham Open Door – Alstone: Open Monday to Thursday 10am to 3pm
- Gas Green Baptist Church – St Peter's: Open 9.30am to 1pm
- Holy Apostles Hall – Charlton Kings: Open Tuesday 9am to 4pm
- Hesters Way Baptist Church: Open Friday 10am to 12pm and Sunday 9.30am to 12pm
- Hesters Way Community Resource Centre*
- St Mary's Church - Charlton Kings: Open Thursday 9am to 6pm.
*The community centre will be available from November as a #WarmCheltenham warm place. All other members have begun their #WarmCheltenham availability, please check directly with venues for opening times.
For the most up to date information on #warmcheltenham please go to the Cheltenham Borough Council website page.
Can you offer a warm space in Charlton Kings this winter?
We are currently short of warm spaces in Charlton Kings on a Sunday and Monday.
If your organisation is able to offer a warm space, please get in touch with us and we will add you to our list of warm places on this website and on any future posters that we produce for Charlton Kings.
We will also ensure that your information gets passed onto Cheltenham Borough Council.
Severn Wye's expert energy savers have put together this bumper list of energy efficiency 'life hacks' to help you make small changes that make a big difference to how you use energy at home. Click the heading above to access their warm and well website page.
You can also access it as a PDF here: Energy 101
Or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and as soon as we have more hard copies in the office we'll let you know and you can come and collect one!